🇺🇸 Only available for US-based bank accounts.
TrueCoach Payments can be set up with three easy steps.
- Create a Product ➡️ 2. Create a Pricing Plan ➡️ 3. Create a Client Subscription
Let's do a quick walkthrough of how you can do this.
1. Create a Product
The Product is the overall service you are providing, for example, "Individual Coaching, Remote Coaching, Nutrition Coaching, etc." First, you need to create a Product. Let's say you call it "Individual Coaching".
2. Create a Pricing Plan
The Pricing Plan falls within the Product: Individual Coaching x 5 days/week, Individual Coaching x 3 days/week, etc. and can differ based on how much and how often you bill the client (monthly, yearly, etc.)
Pricing Plans define how clients are billed for Individual Coaching. You may want to add more than one depending on frequency, features, or other options you offer.
3. Create a Client Subscription
Finally, you choose a client and subscribe them to a Pricing Plan.
From there, you can edit the details of the client's Subscription including payment information, additional tax, starting and ending dates, and the billing cycle (weekly/monthly/annually).
When you're all set, click "Start subscription"! Then, your client will receive an email to let them know they've been subscribed and to add their billing info.
You might be wondering, "can my clients have multiple subscriptions at once?" Yes, they can!
- A client can have multiple Subscriptions as long as they are associated with different Products or Pricing Plans (this is useful when using plans with different billing intervals).
- Clients can NOT have two Subscriptions with the same Pricing Plan.
Information that can be found in Subscriptions includes:
- Subscription status (active vs. inactive)
- Clients' payment details (ability to update billing info as needed)
- Past and upcoming invoices